Oracle Fusion Cloud 22D (What’s New in HCM UK)
Process Statutory Absences for Multiple Assignments
Here’s how the enhanced process to calculate entitlements for statutory absences for maternity, adoption, paternity, and sickness during maternity payment works:
1. Aggregate assignments, if they are all on the same Statutory Deductions card
2. Calculate the average weekly earnings using the appropriate payment information for the aggregated assignments
When you run the payroll process (including retro), the application automatically calculates the amounts for all assignments.
1. For aggregated assignments, the payments are split by the employee’s number of assignments.
Example: An employee in a Healthcare company is working on multiple assignments, like a surgeon and a consultant. Hence, the employee can get the payment according to the overtime the employee has performed.
2. For non-aggregated assignments, each qualifying assignment receives an appropriate payment.
Example: Every time a regular basis volunteer appears for testing, the amount/payroll will be sent directly even though the volunteer has multiple assignments
You can safely comply with the statutory processing rule of processing statutory absences for multiple assignments.
Process Statutory Parental Bereavement Pay and Leave
Once the absence is recorded, you can verify that the Average Weekly Earnings are calculated and displayed on the Absence calculation card.
When you run the payroll process (including retro), the application automatically calculates the amounts for aggregated and non-aggregated assignments.
1. For aggregated assignments, the payments are split by the number of assignments.
2. For non-aggregated assignments, each qualifying assignment receives the appropriate payment.
You can verify that the Statutory Parental Bereavement Pay balance results are populated with the appropriate run results.
You can comply with the statutory processing rules for Statutory Parental Bereavement Pay.
How PCL can help?
BGC Partners overcame payroll issues with an integrated, end-to-end Oracle Cloud HCM resulting in significant time savings, allowing focus on strategic initiatives.
The Riverside Group is one of the UK’s leading registered social housing providers, with over 3500 employees and over 75,000 homes