About the job
Graduate from reputed Engineering colleges (IIT, NIT or top universities)
GMAT Aspirants with good scores
Fresher’s and/or 1+ yrs. experience are welcome to apply
A truly global company with unmatched and irreplaceable services being delivered in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada to name a few, also boasting unparalleled prowess in legislations, along with rules, statutory laws and possess predefined implementation methodologies for each legislation.
PeopleCloud places a dedicated high-value and high-quality cynosure on Oracle HCM Cloud Implementation, making sure that the HR transformations are delivered cost-effectively is just one of the ways PeopleCloud adds indispensable value to the clients.
As a team :
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundary less opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
As a Management Consultant, you will lead, support and extend our global reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships.
Some of the key activities of this role will include
- Independently handle assigned consulting projects with minimal intervention
- Assist in the definition of project objectives, scope, organization, timelines, and overall approach
- Manage multiple client projects
- Plan & Conduct the documentation of As Is’ business processes and the subsequent development of To Be’ business processes and recommended policies
- Analyze the As Is’ business process and orchestrate analytical studies which justify the recommended policies and procedures in the To Be’ business process map
- Schedule and lead workshop sessions to develop capabilities necessary to fulfill the business process requirements
- Conduct pilot programs and go-live assessments for the To Be’ business process map and determine readiness of systems and client teams
- Facilitate resolution of issues arising during implementation of a project
- Draft and put in place sustenance and audit programs and measure and resolve any deviations after completion of implementation phase
- Regularly undertake research into industry sector, markets and competitors of clients
- Providing objective strategic advice to the client
- Staying updated with the consulting world and always be on the lookout for best practices and new consulting practices
- Staying alert and self-motivated to develop new business opportunities for the company
Must have high analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
- Has good written and verbal communication skills. Can articulate and share points well
- Shares inputs in his / her area to support a deck
- Make presentations wherever required to a known audience or client on functional aspects of his or her domain. Is part of the larger team which presents to the client
- verticals and service lines to develop solutions that address the client’s business problems
What is in for you?
At PeopleCloud, in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes an infinite leave policy, private medical insurance and flexible shift timings. We completely trust our employees and provide a flexible work timings environment.
To learn more about PeopleCloud Corp and see our ideas in action, please visit us at http://www.Peoplecloudcorp.com