About the job
Are you inspired by invention?
Is problem-solving through teamwork and working in a fast-paced environment in your DNA?
Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture?
Answer yes to any of these and you’ll fit right in here.
We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in technology to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even imagine yet. We invent new improvements every day. We are looking at ways to build solutions to solve problems for our customers and we will give you the tools and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling, and fun.
Work Experience: 2 – 10 Years
Candidates with strong Data Interpretation and Quantitative skills.
Self-Motivated, Entrepreneurial attitude to learn and drive.
- Have a minimum BE or MCA Degree from reputed institutions with a minimum 3 years of industry experience in Oracle Technologies and Applications
- Highly proficient with the Java/J2EE, XML, SQL and PL/SQL programming languages.
- Familiarity with Human Resource domain and processes preferred.
- Experience in other Oracle Fusion or EBS modules as a technical consultant is a definite advantage.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues involving multiple systems.
- Working with geographically scattered teams in different locations and time zones
- Flexibility to work on multiple areas and switch from one area to another depending on the priority and requirement.
- Ability to work independently on projects and production support with minimum direction from management.
- Working in collaboration with product development for resolving critical bugs and business users during UAT and post implementation support.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
Bachelors or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
Candidates must apply with the Resume
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Preference Universities: IIT, NIT, BITS etc