Revolutionizing Payroll Operations
PayrollCloud is a premier payroll operations company. As a Business Development Associate, you will have the opportunity to be part of our mission to transform payroll management. With our expert team and advanced technology, we deliver accurate and efficient payroll operations for businesses of all sizes.
At PayrollCloud, we prioritize building strong client relationships and providing customized solutions tailored to their unique needs. As you embark on this journey with us, you will have the chance to explore innovative ideas, collaborate with experienced professionals, and make a tangible impact on the evolution of payroll operations.
Join us in shaping the future of payroll management and gaining invaluable experience in a dynamic work environment. Together, we will revolutionize the way businesses handle their payroll processes.
Grow with Us:
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success and diverse ways of thinking and enables boundary-less opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and can develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
As a Business Development Associate, you willsupport and extend our global reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships.
- New Client Acquisition – Interact with talent acquisition key person. Utilize the current network to penetrate a prospective organization.
- Relationship – Maintain healthy relationship with present and prospective client to get the repeat business.
- Market Research – Develop proactive opportunities through research and reach outs. Market conditions, identify current and prospective business opportunities.
- Develop proactive opportunities through research and reach outs.
- Working collaboratively with PayrollCloud team members to deliver successful business engagements.
- Be the face of PayrollCloud to the market and help position PayrollCloud as an industry leader and trusted advisor.
- Manage end-to-end sales cycle from demand creation, deal pursuit/ management and contract closure.
- Maintain reports on the status of calls and demos given, customers met, and present management with sales forecasts/MIS on the business performance and periodical review/report involved in achieving the sales plan and targets.
- Leverage the PayrollCloud ecosystem of capabilities across technology practices, industry verticals and service lines to propose solutions that address the client’s business problems.
- Drive business growth in the assigned region by new client acquisitions and renewals through existing clients.
- Maintain and expand client database within assigned regions for small/mid-level accounts.
What is in for you?
At PCL, in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes an infinite leave policy, private medical insurance and flexible shift timings. We completely trust our employees and provide a flexible work timings environment.
Entirely depending on your performance and contribution to business development, there is no limit to growth and incentives with PayrollCloud.
To learn more about PayrollCloud Corp and see our ideas in action, please visit us at www.payrollcloudcorp.com