Transforming Belcan from Local HR Challenges to Global HR Triumph Through PCL Global HCM Approach
Recruit to Hire
- Lengthy recruitment-to-hire timelines and delayed onboarding procedures across different countries. Challenges in ensuring consistent user adoption of multiple systems and effectively managing performance using spreadsheets on a global scale.
- Complex and time-consuming bonus processes requiring manual interventions, which posed difficulties in different regions.
- Inefficient scaling of employee headcount globally, leading to inefficiencies in workforce management.
- Reliance on multiple systems, resulting in manual data entry and increased chances of inaccuracies on a global level.
PCL Global HCM Approach
Global HCM Accelerator
Templatized Solution Approach
- Scalable Design and Acquisition: Seamlessly integrating two companies with over 2500 employees, our solution provided a scalable design for efficient growth.
- Streamlined Processes: By consolidating on a single platform, user adoption improved, onboarding and employee experiences were simplified, and the candidate experience enhanced.
- Reduced Time-to-Hire: The recruit-to-hire time significantly decreased, resulting in faster talent acquisition and reduced administrative burdens.
- Enhanced HR Efficiency: Manual-intensive tasks, such as bonus rollouts, induction training programs, and learning compliance management, were automated, saving time and resources.
- Improved Employee Engagement: With HR queries involving human intervention reduced by over 70%, HR team had more time to focus on strategic initiatives, leading to increased engagement and productivity. Employee experience and well being also improved, empowering a good work culture and improved performance.
BGC Partners overcame payroll issues with an integrated, end-to-end Oracle Cloud HCM resulting in significant time savings, allowing focus on strategic initiatives.
The Riverside Group is one of the UK’s leading registered social housing providers, with over 3500 employees and over 75,000 homes