Social housing & Care
Riverside Group Accelerates Their Care by Managing Their Expense and Running Financial Processes Faster With Oracle Cloud
2. Streamline expense processing and reduce costs
3. Support for global Per Diem requirements
4. Simplify expense reporting and increase compliance
5. Streamline travel integration
6. Improve employee productivity
7. Compliance with corporate policy and local regulations
8. Mobile entry for expenses
9. Improved project accounting and reporting
10. Automated workflow approvals
11. Reduce costs and risks associated with traditional on-premise it
12. Control expenses with embedded policy enforcement
13. Embedded transactional intelligence that guides approvers’ decisions
14. Unique approval routing for project and cost centre expenses
Why Riverside chose Oracle HCM
Meetings with all of the important stakeholders were held after that to ensure that all of the organisational needs would be met. They were confident that Oracle HCM was reliable and offered a wide range of operational features, which would save money and time by automating and standardising payroll operations and the entire organisation.
Why Riverside chose PCL?
1. Improved reporting was made possible by the leading software’s integration of Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI).
2. Gave TRG the resources it needed to manage the travel and cost procedure well. It gives a comprehensive overview of the status of your spending items, reports, cash advances, travels, and issues that need action. Flexible payment alternatives. Versatile data entry techniques.
3. Integrating Oracle Expenses Cloud and the travel partner GetThere enhanced the employee booking process and gave visibility into travel expenses and policy infractions.
4. A more efficient approach that significantly decreased the use of paper and manual labour
5. For digital expense receipt management, Oracle Expenses Cloud is directly connected with Oracle Automated Invoice Processing, offering businesses the freedom to employ a single digital solution for various business operations.
6. Comprehensive per diem provisions and customisable rules for lodging, meal reimbursement, and incidental expense reimbursement complement both business policy and local laws.
7. By establishing enterprise-wide regulations, automating approvals and compliance checks, and examining spending trends, TRG can now control expenses proactively.
8. Transformed ownership, where departmental users may submit requisitions, monitor status, complete approvals, and acquire products and services thanks to procurement self-service.
9. Oracle’s quarterly updates have eliminated the need for additional upgrades
10. Moving to a single ERP enabled Riverside to integrate acquired companies faster by requiring them to move to the Oracle Cloud platform. As a result, Riverside’s IT department no longer focuses on maintaining a wide range of systems but on looking for ways to use the latest quarterly updates from Oracle to transform the business
The Riverside Group
BGC Partners overcame payroll issues with an integrated, end-to-end Oracle Cloud HCM resulting in significant time savings, allowing focus on strategic initiatives.
The Riverside Group is one of the UK’s leading registered social housing providers, with over 3500 employees and over 75,000 homes