About the job
A truly global company with unmatched and irreplaceable services being delivered in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada, boasting unparalleled prowess in legislation, along with rules, and statutory laws, and possessing predefined implementation methodologies for each legislation.
PeopleCloud places a dedicated high-value and high-quality cynosure on Oracle HCM Cloud Implementation, making sure that the HR transformations are delivered cost-effectively is just one of the ways PeoplelCloud adds indispensable value to the clients.
As a team:
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, and diverse ways of thinking and enables boundary-less opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
As a PL/SQL Developer for PayrollCloud Company, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining database systems and applications using the PL/SQL language. You will work closely with the database team, software developers, and project managers to design and implement solutions that meet business requirements and align with PCL product strategy.
- Design, develop and maintain PL/SQL code and database objects for various applications including (tables, views, procedures, functions, triggers) for Oracle products and services.
- Collaborate with business analysts and project managers to gather requirements and develop solutions,
- Analyze users’ needs and design as necessary.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues related to database performance, data integrity, and application functionality.
- Perform Technical Review of requirements, analyze source data and provide gap analysis. Participate in code reviews, testing, and deployment activities.
- Use structured coding methodology and “code once use many times” methodology so that the developed code is reusable.
- Collaborate with the development team to integrate PL/SQL code with other programming languages, new functionality into existing applications, products and technologies.
- Communicate with end users on reports or environmental issues.
- Experience with HTML, Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL
- Skill using RDBMS systems such as Oracle & SQL Server.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/Information Technology or related field; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Oracle DB Developers.
NOTE- 1+ yrs. experience is welcome to apply