About the job
PCL is an innovative products and services company across the US, Canada, the UK, and India. You get to work on exciting, innovative products that scale to enterprise applications. You will be part of the Product Engineering Team. At PCL, you get an environment where you can take your thinking to the next level, an asset that you will cherish forever.
As a Team
You’ll grow and advance in an innovative culture and diverse ways of thinking and enable boundary-less opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a career where you grow with the company and product growth
If you believe you are innovative.
If you believe you are dedicated and want to do something.
If you are looking for a long-term sustainable career, then PCL is a perfect place
Roles and responsibilities:
- Understand & Analyze existing Business processes & operations by working closely with executive team members.
- Understand key business drivers with functional knowledge and use the same to accomplish work.
- Understand the IT landscape of the systems involved in the business process and operations.
- Recommend improvements for streamlining the process and execute the same.
- Develop new process flows or operation procedures as needed.
- Prepare a roadmap and ensure timely completion of the project deliverables.
- Liaison with various stakeholders and ensure the project needs are met.
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in Tableau
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Hands experience in business analysis
- Good Project Management skills to drive projects from end to end.
- Ability to use various data analysis and visualization tools such as Tableau and MS Excel
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Flair for the latest technology and how it can enhance the business needs
- Good experience with Tableau and other reporting tools
- Experience in MS Excel with flair to program in it if required
- Hands knowledge of databases and various forms of UI
- Creating Dashboards, Business intelligence reports, and visualizations for the data extracted with the help of Tableau.
- Creating visualizations Identifying patterns and meaningful insights from data by analyzing it.
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards, and other BI solutions.
- Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems.