Sage Snowdrop KCS to Oracle cloud Payroll transformations
Sage Snowdrop KCS Problems
2. Support was one of the biggest challenges for the customer as they were not getting support from SAGE and found it too expensive.
3. The Sage system did not support retroactive changes; any change that happened in the past required manual calculations.
4. Identifying Audit History in the Sage system was a nightmare as it did not track how changes in the past. Instead, it used to only identify current records.
5. The customer faced challenges with the custom reports in the HR (Human Resources) system.
6. Despite having a payroll solution, it required manual intervention for updating various pay.
7. The support system for making any changes to the policy was havoc as Sage did not support and charged extremely high for policy changes.
8. The customer had USD and AED salaries payments while in the UK legislation that Sage does not support.
9. The customer faced challenges if employees were being hired or terminated mid-month. The Payroll team needed to calculate the Pro-rated hours manually.
Sage System cannot roll back the payroll process once payroll has been run.
PCL Approach and Solution
PCL Team implemented Oracle Cloud HCM with Core HR, Performance, Absence, and Payroll modules. Our team implemented the system using flexible and unique office and remote employee policies. In addition, the integrated module helped with the real-time data for accurate payroll processing without the risk of errors.
2. There is no error in the data computation, and they observed 100% accuracy.
3. The customer can now run Retro Pay for late hires and changes for the previous salary increase without manual effort.
4. Auditing capability: Oracle now provides the ability to the HR Team to track who has made the changes and when it has been done
Occupational Payments: With the power of the Oracle engine, the calculations of Occupational Sickness and Maternity pay were automated. The customer saved 30% of the cost on manpower and got rid of errors.
BGC Partners overcame payroll issues with an integrated, end-to-end Oracle Cloud HCM resulting in significant time savings, allowing focus on strategic initiatives.
The Riverside Group is one of the UK’s leading registered social housing providers, with over 3500 employees and over 75,000 homes